- To reserve your spot on a Sugati retreat, we require a non-refundable payment at the time of booking. You will be advised of this amount once the retreat is confirmed as proceeding.
- Confirmation will be emailed to you after this has been received.
- A security bond deposit of $250 per person is also required in the event of any loss or damages to the venue. In the event of no loss or damages to the venue, this will be fully refunded to you following the completion of the retreat.
- Full retreat payment, including the security bond deposit, must be made at least 30 days prior to the retreat start date and is non-refundable.
- Prices are per person, and do not include flights or transfers.
- A payment plan is available. Scheduled instalments must be made by the dates provided by Sugati Retreats. You will receive payment reminder requests by email.
Check in & Check out
- Check in time is Saturday from 2pm and check out is Wednesday at 10am.
- Sugati Retreats does not refund, or partially refund, due to late arrivals or early departures from a retreat due to missed flights inclement weather, or unforeseen illness.
- A booking may be transferred to another person if they register at least two weeks before the retreat, however you remain responsible for the full fee.
- In the event Sugati Retreats need to cancel a retreat, all monies paid to date can be used as credit for another retreat package, or refunded in full.
- Sugati Retreats recommends each guest to take out travel insurance at the time of booking to cover against cancellation and personal accidents.
- Please note travel insurance should cover all activities listed on the website.
- Sugati Retreats reserves the rights to change activities listed.
- Sugati Retreats will do its best to offer alternative activities wherever possible.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you provide permission for general photos to be taken at the retreat for promotional purposes only. To be excluded, you will advise staff at the start of the retreat.
Duty of Care
- Sugati Retreats will use all due care for the delivery of its services and activities provided to retreat guests.
- Sugati Retreats has selected activities and businesses that engage in high safety and duty of care. The activities chosen have appropriate operating licenses and insurance policies.
- Guests participating in activities and using services during a Sugati Retreats retreat do so at their own risk.
- As a guest of Sugati Retreats, you acknowledge that Sugati Retreats, the venue or any staff will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or loss that may be incurred as a result of participating in the retreat, and you shall make no claim for compensation in relation to any injury arising during the retreat. It is your duty to exercise ordinary care for the protection of all participants while attending the retreat.
- Sugati Retreats is not responsible for health conditions arising from environmental factors throughout the designated retreat period.
- Guests are required to advise Sugati Retreats of any pre-existing medical or physical conditions that may affect their ability to participate in chosen activities.
- Please note that no liability or responsibility is accepted by Sugati Retreats for missed flights, illness or injury, property damage, direct or indirect losses, unforeseen personal costs or accidents incurred during a Sugati retreat.